Pro Pocket Rails
Our new PRO POCKET rails for Valley 7' pool tables. The undisputed champion of bar box tables... the pre-2001 93" Valley table. These tables were made to make money fast. The original rails are cut at 43 1/2 degrees at the corners and have a whopping 4 5/8" - 4 3/4"opening that was designed to "swallow" the balls. And that's good. "Quicker games, more quarters". Except that it's not quite the challenge that say a Diamond table offers. Adding extra facings doesn't really do the job either.
Here's what we did:
- Corner pocket angles are now cut at 51 degrees (call it 141 if you want)
- Corner pocket opening is now 4 1/4"
- Cushion facings are now 3/16", 60 durometer neoprene (Standard facings are 70 duro SBR rubber)
- The rails are "thicker" creating a deeper shelf Check the picture to see how much ball can hide behind the end of the rail and not fall!
- Premium Penguin Brand K55 cushion rather than the gutless K66 "brown stuff"
- We do not use spray on contact cement like the competition. Each piece of rubber is sanded and attached with resin glue for the best no-void bond.
- Weight These rails weigh just under 15 pounds per set. A new Valley set is 10 pounds. Our new PRO POCKET rail set is SO SOLID you will be amazed. The thunk is gone. Very quiet and so fast.
These rails are not intended for the casual player. These rails are for the serious player who wants to sharpen his game and kick some butt on league night. When you swap your old set back on (takes 10 minutes tops) it will feel like you are shooting balls into a bucket. Now you have to aim for the opening and give your shots respect. There are no more gimmes. Ya gotta AIM! If you like the way a Diamond plays, this is what you are after. By the way, the 3/16" facings are a bit softer and feel like you are hitting the cushion instead of wood.
These rails for the older style (pre 2001) Valley 93" table. Have a different size? Give us a call for pricing & availability.
- Does not include fabric, this price is for bare rail set
- Not for the casual player, these tighten the pockets considerably
- Easily swapped
- Perfect fit
- Note: the rails ends will "hang over" your pocket liners since they are longer